Salesforce Developer - £400 Per Day - Outside IR35
My client, a global leading end user are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for a 6+ month contract - working fully remote.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Strong experience with APEX & LWC
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I (Mandatory)
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II (Highly desirable)
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has a strong knowledge of both programming and database structure/relationships.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to end users
- Write well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Use Salesforce APIs and standard architecture to integrate systems with Salesforce
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of days, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy