Salesforce Delivery Consultant, Geneva (m/f/d)
Become a Delivery Consultant at a strong Salesforce partner in Switzerland. Join a dynamic and challenging environment where the well being of each employee is considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud & Experience cloud.
- Identify risks that threaten deliveries in the region and recommend workarounds.
- Get creative designing, prototyping, and building Salesforce systems, working closely with the client, able to talk about trade-offs.
- Establish, grow and maintain relationship with salesforce Account executives and partner managers in the region.
- Identifying needs, understanding customer pain points, developing, and influencing solutions based on analysis of customer business goals and objectives.
- Working with the delivery team to develop detailed solution design schedule and resource plan for implementation.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Salesforce project
- Confirmed experience in consulting
- Great communication skills
- Salesforce certified
- French and English are manadatory
If you would like to apply for this position, please send me an email with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.