We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to design Salesforce applications.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
This will involve meeting with project managers, analysing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
This role will be closely working with Salesforce architect in implementing solutions.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Job tasks
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team
- Relevant experience as a Salesforce developer
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces in Lightning web components
- Proficiency in Salesforce configurations like workflows, process builder, flows, reports and dashboards
- Solid analytical skills: understanding the business requirements and vision of the appropriate solutions
- Good communication skills
- Proficient Dutch and full working rights in The Netherlands
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch via email: email@example.com
or phone: +31 020 241 8528