Professional Service Manager. The person that joins the company will be responsible to manage Product Department in the subsidiary of Spain. He/she will be focused on ensuring successful service delivery of our solutions to the customers coordinating all the stages of the process following the agreements, with the help of a proficient team and providing the best advice in order to achieve the objectives of the Company.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Create, define and implement the strategy between Pre-Sales and Sales departments.
- Supervise and ensure all Pre-Sales requests are allocated and responded on time to guarantee the following steps of the process.
- Create, define and implement the Consulting strategy to achieve the best results.
- Supervise and ensure the delivery of technical professional services by following the stages, requirements, service levels and deadlines
- Follow up of technical requests linked to installations and configurations.
- Ensure PS team forwards complex technical problems managing escalation of issues to a conclusion.
- Manage a team of 10 people with different levels of expertise.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or industry equivalent preferred
- Project Management Certificate is a plus.
- Spanish and English is mandatory. French is a plus
- Perm Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Social Benefits