We are a market leading recruitment firm within the cloud based computing sector. We have a global reach with an excellent reputation. We are seeking to recruit for two positions. We need highly motivated and experienced Senior and Mid-Level Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team based in London.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be responsible for driving the successful implementation of Salesforce solutions across our organisation. You will be responsible for leading business requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and implementation, testing, and user adoption.
- Lead and manage the delivery of Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements, ensuring that solutions are delivered on time and within budget
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, and develop solutions that meet these requirements
- Design and configure Salesforce solutions using standard Salesforce functionality, as well as custom development when required
- Create and execute test plans to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business
- Work with end users to ensure successful adoption of Salesforce solutions, providing training and support as required
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure that Salesforce solutions integrate seamlessly with other business systems and processes
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our Salesforce architecture and design standards
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst, with a track record of delivering successful Salesforce solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud are essential. Experience in Marketing Cloud would be of benefit.
- Good understanding of Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and custom objects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and positive approach to work
- Salesforce certification are desirable
If you are a motivated and experienced Salesforce Business Analyst, with a passion for driving successful Salesforce implementations, we would love to hear from you. In return, we offer a competitive salary of up to £85,000, excellent benefits.
This position is open to candidates with the full right to work in the UK and you will be expected to be able to visit the London office at least once a week.