Full-Stack Developer (Angular + Java)
Role & Responsibilities
- Our full stack developer you will be part of a global, multidisciplinary team responsible for the development of an internal platform for global, daily use production facilities.
- Be part of an agile software development team
- You will be expected to deliver high quality, on time software packages based on you prior experiences with the same technology stack.
- Your work packages may focus on front end or back-end development based on your capabilities, ambitions, and the needs of the team.
- You will develop yourself and others by learning from others on the team and coaching junior developers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, informatics, business informatics or in a comparable field.
- Minimum 4 years' related working experience as a full-stack developer
- Preferred Angular experience if back-end development focus
- Java / Spring Boot based back-end development experience
- International enviroment
- Hired directly with our client
- Hybrid role (4 days at the office per month)
- Career plan and more :D