Mason Frank is partnering with a global management consultancy that have opened their Salesforce Practice here in Amsterdam. The organisation works on enterprise projects European wide, across all the core Salesforce Clouds, and have a focus on Field Service Lighting. They are looking for a Senior Field Service Lightning Consultant that can strengthen their team, operating across multiple projects, whilst also helping build the culture and direction of this newly created Salesforce team. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Work closely with onshore and offshore functional & technical teams, translating business requirements into functional solutions.
- Act as a key contact to advise & guide customer communication during FSL implementations.
- Work across all aspects of implementations, from initial concept through to delivery.
- 2+ years' experience working on implementations specifically with Salesforce Service Cloud or ServiceMax
- Strong, wider IT background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, scale up organisation, with the ability to think outside the box and provide solutions
- Opportunity to work on exciting European wide projects, joining an established organisation in a very exciting time.
- Salary on dependent on experience, up to €75.000 + bonus + Lease car
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunity to work on international projects
- Fast tracked career progression, joining an organization early in its growth stage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity or any others, please contact Tom Pyke at email@example.com
for a confidential conversation.