Remote Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer
Role is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity (not contract, C2C, C2H). Role is open to Green Card holders and US Citizens at this time (can't provide sponsorship)Remote Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer - $115k-120k
1. Collaborates with IT and Business users on Salesforce solutions and design for projects and enhancements.
2. Lead solution, design, development, and execution of deliverables, including guidance and/or mentoring to other team members.
3. Occasionally perform complex problem troubleshooting, root cause, and break/fix.
4. Occasionally provide after-hours deployment, support, and/or escalation.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required. Equivalent professional experience will be accepted in place of a degree.
* Overall 8+ years in Information Technology; 4+ years of hands-on experience with the solution, design, and development of Salesforce: Service & Marketing Cloud, Lighting, SOQL, Business Process & Integration, Change Data Capture, and Platform Events.
* Knowledge and understanding of servers, applications, networks, and systems.
* Experience with technical writing and document management/control practices.
* Development lead role experience is a must.
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
* Client handling experience is a must.
* Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud development, administration, and support experience is a must.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Salesforce Developer, Administrator, etc. preferredQUALIFICATIONS
* Strong experience with the solution, technical design, and hands-on development with Salesforce Service & Marketing Cloud, Lighting, SOQL, Business Process & Integration, Change Data Capture, and Platform Events.
* Robust analytical thinking and ability to lead design and development of solutions and mentor junior team members
* Full life cycle Salesforce implementations requiring API integration across cloud platforms, including SQL Server and other technologies.
* Solid experience with enterprise technologies including applications, storage platforms, database, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center
* Experience with SQL, SSIS/ETL, JAMS/Jobs Scheduler
* Experience establishing best practices, methods, and procedures for Salesforce development, optimization, reusability, and performance/scalability.
* Create, update and enhance written processes and documentation with a focus on ease of understanding and completeness
* Incorporating Salesforce SDLC in scrum, iterative, and waterfall methodologies.
* Participate in change/release management and incident management processes as needed
* Develop relationships and work alongside other functional IT and Business groups
* Perform after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application deployment/support as needed
* Ability to work alone with minimal supervision, prioritizing and managing time effectively
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
* Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detailRemote Conditions
: Here is a list of the states that we currently have work locations in and can be used for virtual employees.
* New York
* North Carolina
* South Carolina