Our client, international vendor leader within its industry, is looking for a Java Developer to join their amazing team based in Portugal.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop and test Java software components and classes as part of the Engineering Team using the Scrum development process.
- Assist the technical support team in the isolation and resolution of customer issues.
- Author developer documentation and participate in the development of end-user documentation.
- Mentor and advise junior team members.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the project team.
- Professional experience in troubleshooting, maintaining, or developing data-driven applications connected to relations databases, XML sources, web services, flat file, and big data driven back-end system.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following core technologies:
- Java Object Oriented Software Development.
- SQL and an understanding of relational databases and architecture.
- Web service technologies (REST, JAX-WS, etc.).
- Windows and Unix/Linux.
- Build related tools such as Ant, Ivy, and/or Maven.
- Testing frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito.
- Permanent position with competitive salary + Annual bonus.
- Work 100% remote from anywhere in Portugal (offices available in Lisbon and Porto).
- Health plan (extendable to spouses/child's).
- Mobile phone and communication plan.
- Gym reimbursement.