Salesforce Senior Administrator
Location- Remote UK wide , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £70,000
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team. The advertisement business are looking to exchange their interim staff to replace with permanent staff.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- Experience with Sales Cloud & Service
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Flow Expert
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org