Salesforce Project Manager (Salary £50,000-£60,000 + Upt o 25% bonus) Job Description
My Client is undertaking significant programme of technology improvements. The Digital Project Manager is a key member of the team who will own the project process from conception to go live.
With a competitive salary and a generous bonus and benefits package on offer, this is your opportunity to challenge yourself in a professional capacity. Key Responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end project management and ownership
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Working knowledge of technology and marketing focused projects from 3rd party software integration's to bespoke software creation.
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company.
- Project Management experience on the Salesforce Platform
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of best practice and process in Jira
- Familiarity or interest in software development lifecycle and agile methodology
- Proven business experience working with SaaS platforms and native mobile applications