Data Migration Specialist (Salesforce)
Location- Fully Remote role , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £50,000-£65,000
A highly Respected end user organisation is actively seeking a new Data Migration Specialist to join their growing salesforce team
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Work with migration team to establish the most effective migration processes across concurrent projects.
- Perform data extraction, transformation, preparation, mapping and loading of data.
- Use a range of ETL tools to successfully complete migrations.
- Develop scalable and documented data migration processes and contribute ideas for internal improvements.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and senior managers.
- Experience working on other data migration projects of all sizes.
- Technical expertise regarding data model, database design and ETL processes.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with MS SQL technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities