Salesforce Lead QA
Location- Birmingham/remote (once per week in office), Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Circa £55,000-£75,000
If you are a skilled Salesforce Lead QA who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you can apply your skills by working closely with Operations and IT teams, then this could be for you.
The Lead QA Engineer role will be responsible for the Automation Framework design, developing and running end-to-end testing process via Automation.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design
- Creation of detailed test plans and test cases
- Develop and run end to end testing provess via automation
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Experience in project through the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Selenium Java and API Automation with Rest Assured
- Hands-on experience with automation and Manuel testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities