Location- London/remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £60,000-£75,000
A highly Respected end user organisation is actively seeking a new salesforce developer to join their team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Express, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing code.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Previous development experience with Salesforce.com - Certified Salesforce.com Developer would be beneficial
- Proficient Experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers, LWC
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, sync/async.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating solutions to end users
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities