Location- Remote UK wide , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £40,000-£54,000 + Benefits
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team. The Construction business implemented salesforce recently and are looking to add their first in house hire.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and flows
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- 2+ years salesforce experience across sales cloud & service cloud
- Salesforce integration experience
- Configure Salesforce (e.g. Objects, Fields, Workflows, Validation Rules, etc.)