Salesforce Senior Administrator
Location- London/remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - Circa £55,000 + Bonus
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team and is essential in helping
them transform the companies approach to data, CRM and the salesforce platform.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce technologies ideally: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Extensive experience in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment.
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org