Integration Specialist (Salesforce)
Location- Fully Remote role , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £50,000-£65,000
A highly Respected end user organisation is actively seeking a new Integration Specialist to join their growing salesforce team
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Extract, transform and integrate large and small data sets from various sources.
- Manage the overall integration architecture and maintaining appropriate technical documentation
- Contribute as a subject matter expert for data architecture across business systems
- Experience using a variety of middleware tools e.g. Pentaho, Alteryx, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft
- Strong knowledge of and experience with MS SQL technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM data model and architecture.
- Experience working with various API technologies including REST API/Webservices
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities