Location- London/remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - Circa £60,000- £70,000 + Bonus
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team and is essential in helping
them transform the companies approach to data, CRM and the salesforce platform. You would manage the roadmap, development and maintenance of the platform.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Own the crm's best practice guides and be responsible for training users
- Support the business's neeeds for reporting using third party tools (PowerBI, Excel)
- Responsible for gathering, prioritising, and developing CRM requirements and functional design
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Sufficient experience with salesforce
- Experienced as a BS
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com