Salesforce Senior Administrator
Location- London/2 days per week , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £60,000
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team. The SaaS business implemented Salesforce this year and is continuing to grow their salesforce platform. This role is perfect for someone that is eventually looking to progress into an architect role (the business will help you achieve this)
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- Experience with Sales Cloud & Pardot
- Pardot expert, having been done it before, implementing pardot or fully owning it, automations, Engagement studio, landing page creation, campaign hierarchy
- Flow Expert
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com