CRM/ Salesforce Product Owner
Location- London/Remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent , Hours- Full Time, Salary - dependent on experience
Are you looking to take that next step in your salesforce career. This organisation (Well renowned Luxury Retail business) is looking for a Salesforce/CRM Product Owner
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Delivering exciting new features that bring value to the business
- Building strong relationships with local & global stakeholders across a multitude of departments
- Working with many different teams but also independently when required
- Run workshops with Digital Marketing teams to transition from current siloed Divisional targeting practices to future international & purchase driven targeting
- Lead a team of data stewards to test the data quality enrichment & merge results in the global platform. Define future data steward operating model after go-live.
- 5 + Years experience in a CRM Product Owner/Manager or BA role
- Have experience with IT migration and also be business facing translating technical requirements in a non technical manner
- Excellent requirements gathering & documentation skills to manage specifications, user journeys & process flows
- Experience working within a salesforce enviornment.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com