Salesforce Product Manager (8 Month FTC)
Location- London/remote (twice a month in office), Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Circa £65,000-£70,000 (Pro Rated)
If you are a skilled Salesforce Product Manager who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you can apply your skills by working closely with Operations and IT teams, then this could be for you.
This role is vital in translating the pain points and business requirements into actionable work streams in the Salesforce environment.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business challenge and verify them with key stakeholders
- Support the shaping and delivery of the enterprise technology strategy within the businesses goals and targets
- Organise the communication to the business regarding sprint outputs via Jira Knowledge
- Sufficient experience as a Product Manager
- Strong communication skills, talking to different audiences and functions
- Understand and influence technical and business stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Being able to work under pressure and juggle projects
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities