Salesforce Technical/Team Lead
Location- London, Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Up to £90,000 + Bonus
If you are a skilled Salesforce Technical/Team lead who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you can apply your skills and provide technical leadership to others.
The technical lead role manages development teams using Visualforce, Apex, Lightning components, REST & SOAP API's and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Identify ways to utilise SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organisation scaling at a rapid pace.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce.com implementations and / or customisation including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Able to challenge requirements from stakeholders
- Be comfortable to liaise with stakeholders his ideas in inception workshops
- Able to have a 360 view of what the whole team is working on at all time
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 3 + years' experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications
- Participation in each phase of Salesforce.com (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support)
- Demonstrated abilities: defining systems strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities