Junior Salesforce Consultant - 6 Month Contract - €500 Per Day
My client, a boutique Salesforce Partner are currently looking for a Junior Salesforce Consultant to join their growing team; on a hybrid working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who works well within an agile environment.
- 4+ years' experience' in Salesforce
- Extensive experience with Sales Cloud & Service Cloud implementations
- ADM201 Certification (Mandatory)
- Sales Cloud Consultant / Service Cloud Consultant Certification (Desirable)
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Liase with key / senior stakeholders, whilst gathering client requirements in accordance with business standards
- Responsible for building custom objects, flows, lightning, page layouts, reporting and data loading
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions for end-users
Interviews will be taking place in the next 7 days
so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacany