Dynamics CRM Consultant - flexible location
D365 CE Consultant in Malmo, Stockholm or Goteborg area. 📣Responsibilities of the Consultant:
Qualifications required of the Consultant:
- Selling MS Dynamics 365 into Small to Medium businesses in Sweden mainly focusing on Financial and Professional Services.
- You will be expected to get involved after Presales and after the solutions has been demonstrated. The role is to fully understand the the needs of the customer and develop the Dynamics solutions to address these requirements.
- Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system.
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Process Analysis and understanding where the pain is/
- Participate in proposal development and presentations to prospective clients.
- Deliver presentations to all levels of management.
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including presentations and workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, etc.
- Over 3 years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of
- Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills
The interviews for this position will begin on Monday 21st August so apply today if this sounds interesting.