My Client is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join their team in Stockholm. The Specialist plays an integral role in lead generation, nurturing, email marketing, global campaigns & data cleaning and normalization. This person will design, create, execute and manage all aspects of marketing campaigns through their Marketing Automation platform. This includes partnering with demand generation to execute campaigns, emails, landing pages, optimizing segmentation, as well as associated workflows.
This person will become one of the company's marketing automation "Super Users", maintaining, evolving and driving best practices.
The position will report to the Director of Marketing Operations.Responsibilities:
- Assist marketers in making data driven decisions using reporting and analytics to improve and report on campaign performance
- Regularly perform database maintenance and cleanup
- Manage ongoing data support requests
- Own Marketo program enablement, execution, QA and support
- Support the development of best practices, governance and promotion across specific areas of responsibilities
- Track campaign metrics
- Create emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports
- Work as a key member of the marketing team to ensure marketing best practices and processes are fully aligned, and that systems integrate and synchronize well with the systems and processes
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs for prospect segmentations that will minimize lead fatigue and opt-outs
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS, ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Experience with Marketo required, Certification preferred
- CRM experience required, experience with Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketo or similar Marketing Systems
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing, and conversion measurement
- Positive attitude and energy
- Experience working in SaaS B2B Enterprise businesses a plus
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral
- Creative problem solving skills - innovative, agile, and focused on results
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- A team player
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position or know somebody that would, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Check out www.masonfrank.com, follow our Mason Frank LinkedIn company page, and connect with me on LinkedIn for the latest Salesforce updates.
Telephone +46850242536 (Ext 7581)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org