- Sales Director (UK&I)Location
- £100,000 - £120,000 (£150,000 - £220,000 OTE)
I am exclusively engaged with a Global Tech Scale-Up who are looking to continue their expansion into the UK market by recruiting an experienced Sales Director with proven experience working in the SaaS ecosystem. This organisation have recently passed their $1bn valuation (despite only being founded 5/6 years ago) and have 400-500 employees spread across EMEA. This role is part of a huge UK-focused recruitment drive and is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual.Role Overview
As the UK Sales Director, you will be in charge of an Inside Sales team consisting of Account Executives and Business Development Representatives (currently at 7-10), taking ownership of the UK&I region and becoming the main POC for any UK&I related topics. Your focus will be to accelerate the current revenue growth for the UK&I division, scaling and structuring your sales team efficiently whilst growing an already impressive UK customer base. You will leverage your knowledge of the UK software space (SaaS) and will be given the opportunity to shape/own their biggest growth area in terms of region. One huge part of your role will also be around the recruitment of new sales team members with growth, growth and more growth being the name of the game!Working Patterns
This organisation have recently opened an office in the UK (Shoreditch) and a large proportion of your week will be spent in the office, working with the existing sales team, recruiting new team members and creating/nurturing a driven and successful sales culture. You will be therefore expected to spend 4 days' per week in the office, with 1/2 days per week spent working remotely. This organisation believe in flexibility but cannot support 100% remote working.Candidate Requirements
- Sales Management - Proven experience managing/growing successful sales teams is absolutely key.
- SaaS/Tech Background - You must have proven experience working in the technology/software space, ideally with some experience working in the SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Sales Lifecycle - This isn't a specialist role (i.e. lead generation, business development, closing etc.) and any and all applicants must have experience working across the full sales lifecycle. The UK function is still small so you need to be prepared to get stuck in from the get-go.
- Stakeholder Management - You must have proven commercial experience working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Data - Experience managing data and interpreting/understanding data to drive revenue growth is vital and your skills with data will form part of the interview process.
If you like the sound of this advert then please click on the 'apply' button and submit a fully updated CV. Alternatively, if you are unsure about the role but still think its worth a chat then please contact me via the following:Email
- 0191 338 7540LinkedIn
- 'Liam Haghighat'Anything discussed during this application process will remain fully confidential, with any subsequent applications being fully compliant with GDPR. It is also important to note that this role does not support applications from candidates that do not have an existing right to work in the UK, with this organisation unable to provide visa sponsorship.