- User Experience Lead / UX ManagerLocation
- £100,000 - £120,000
I am exclusively engaged with an award-winning IT Management Consultancy who are looking to continue their impressive 2021 growth by recruiting experienced UX Leads (essentially UX Managers) to join their expansive 'Client Experience Design' function. They are a global business with offices in both the UK and the US, with their core focus being on the design and delivery of cutting edge Cloud/Data solutions to customers in Financial Services, Investment Banking, Utilities, Healthcare and the Public Sector.Role Overview
Operating in a truly hybrid role encompassing both hands-on design and project/people leadership (i.e. stick a 'Lead Designer' and 'UX Manager' in a blender), your role will see you work with their clients to deliver industry-leading UX and service design. Your role will see you work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, helping enable their customers by showing them the true value of UX and by providing guidance/expertise throughout the delivery lifecycle. Fundamentally, you will be expected to lead cutting-edge UX engagements with some of the world's biggest brands/names, overseeing cross-functional teams and delivering a high-level of customer service at all times.Client Travel & Remote Working
Due to the client-facing nature of this organisation, you will be expected to spend 2/3 days' per week on-site with clients. You will also be given the opportunity to work from home 2/3 days per week (post-COVID), although the roles are fully remote for now. They are also fully supportive of flexible working.Candidate Requirements
In terms of specifics, you'll be glad to know I won't be inserting a shopping list into this advert! Instead, send me a CV demonstrating the below and let's take it from there:
- UX Design - First and foremost, proven experience working as a UX Designer is key, including multiple years' experience working on complex UX engagements, with a portfolio demonstrating industry leading UX design or leadership work.
- UX Research - Familiarity with UX research methods (qualitative, quantitative).
- Tools & Tech - Extensive knowledge/experience working with industry-standard tools and technology such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, HTML, CSS etc.
- Stakeholder Management - Experience working directly with customers/clients (including consulting work), as well as both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Leadership - Proven commercial experience leading teams/projects and mentoring Junior Designers.
If you like the sound of this advert then please click on the 'apply' button and submit a fully updated CV. Alternatively, if you are unsure about the role but still think its worth a chat then please contact me via the following:Email
- 0191 338 7540LinkedIn
- 'Liam Haghighat'Anything discussed during this application process will remain fully confidential, with any subsequent applications being fully compliant with GDPR. It is also important to note that this role does not support applications from candidates that do not have an existing right to work in the UK, with this organisation unable to provide visa sponsorship.