About the role
The role of Salesforce Business Analyst within the company IT Department will be a hybrid role to manage projects and identify process and system improvements to support our organisation's requirements and best practice Force.com. As well as the associated third party products to support Sales, Marketing and Service Teams.
The role will focus on optimising Force.com by providing system administration, business analysis, design, development and configuration, with a particular interest in Lightning, Pardot, Service Cloud, knowledge base and communities creation and management to help the business become better connected.
In this role, you can also be expected to investigate and resolve issues not covered by the IT Service Desk Analyst or Salesforce Administrators, producing resolution documentation for the helpdesk knowledge base.
You will be asked to share your expertise in the form of new projects, supporting implementations and testing of new applications, and contributing to process improvements projects and training courses for our colleagues, ensuring they're suitability proficient in the use of company systems.About you
- You are an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst with hands-on project & development experience in Salesforce Lightning.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Force.com applications and service cloud and process automation.
- A good understanding of the Salesforce development lifecycle and use of sandboxes would also be beneficial.
- You'll have strong business partnering skills with empathetic questioning and decisive analysis, which translates into technical documentation in a business-friendly way.
- You are skilled in supporting end users with the Salesforce platform.
- You are naturally curious, and you'll be interested in acquiring and expanding knowledge of potential modules and systems.
- And are happy to delegate or work as part of a team.
This role can be fully remote, or there are offices in Cambridge and Liverpool.Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, products, and future, apply now below or email your CV to email@example.com