Salesforce User Experience DesignerThe role
Our client are an established Salesforce partner and consultancy with global reach.
Their change management division has a strong focus on data driven and human centric change. As they undergo a period of sustained growth they are looking to bring on board a UX designer who shares their passion for technology and creating solutions for clients that work for the user.What they offer
- Circa 75-95k DOE
- Private health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Income Protection
- 3% Pension
- Bike to work scheme
Skills, Qualifications and ExperienceRequired
- Lead Create workflows, wireframes, information architecture maps, and develop visual mock-ups and interactive prototypes.
- Building on the foundation of wireframes, create high-fidelity design and UI component libraries.
- Simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences.
- Conduct research, create user personas and map end-to-end user journeys.
- Effectively present and communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform usability testing and heuristic evaluations and identify friction points in the design.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of project managers, business analysts, and engineers to define and prioritise features supporting business priorities and outcomes.
- Work alongside the development and technical team to understand platform limitations and deliver solutions.
Not essential - Nice to have
- 5-7+ years of UX design experience - hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UX/UI team
- Knowledge and experience with the Salesforce Platform, and their different products on offer
- Must be able to share design deliverables/portfolio on Salesforce platforms
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools - Such as Figma, Axure and Adobe CC
- Clear and confident communicator with an affinity for visual storytelling
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and compliance
- Flexibility to travel across Europe with 20-40% travel dependent on client engagement
- Salesforce UXD Certification
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
- Hybrid with International travel
If you are interested please apply here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY.