Salesforce Technical LeadThe role
Our client are looking for a Tech lead to support their team of Developers and Admins as they grow their instance of Salesforce across Marketing, Sales, Commercial and Customer Service.What they offer
- Circa £75-85k salary (DOE)
- 25 Days holiday (+8)
- Flexible hybrid working (Mostly remote - 2x days per month)
- Generous Pension Scheme
Skills, Qualifications and ExperienceRequired
- Line managing a team of developers and admins.
- Leading and guiding the team as they implement best working practices across various customisations' and enhancements.
- Lead Salesforce Development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, REST and SOAP API and Lightning Components
Preferred - Not essential
- Previous leadership experience
- Significant development experience
- AppExchange and integration experience
- SLDC experience in an agile/scrum environment
- PD1 required
- Community Cloud experience
- App builder/PD2/ADM201
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
- 2x per month in the London office
If you are interested, please apply here or send me an email at email@example.com
to find out more.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF THE UK ONLY. - Our client is unable to provide sponsorship.