Mason Frank have recently become partnered with a growing, boutique Salesforce consultancy who are currently expanding their team due to their strong project pipeline.
You will work across a range of exciting sectors, all while gaining experience across multiple Salesforce products and earning certifications along the way all funded by our client.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist with discovery sessions to determine and understand client requirements, processes and expectations
- Documentation of functional requirements, processes and technical design
- Analyse and recommend options to deliver a solution in line with requirements, scope and budget
- Solution design and custom functions
- Configuration of system
- Execute the QA activities to ensure system matches specification
- Deliver demonstrations to end users and stakeholders
- Design and deliver client training programmes and sessions
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree educated in a relevant business or IT
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform with a history of commercial experience working across multiple products
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience delivering solutions
- At least 2 of: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant etc.
- Flexible working
- Certification support
- Training days