The organisation that you would be joining is a fast-growing ambitious Agency with a great customer base of large scale companies. The company itself happens to be the Agency in their region and the role would give you the opportunity to be one of the first to join a growing Marketing Automation team.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be working closely with a team of Marketing AutomationSpecialists when it comes down to taking the lead on Marketo projects as well as working on other Marketing Automation platforms like Hubspot/Eloqua etc. A key part of this role will be to take ownership of the reporting responsibilities on Marketo and Salesforce like building out custom dashboards to present to senior stakeholders. You will also be measuring SQL/MQLs and ROI through Marketo and Salesforce's analytics features. In this role, you will be mainly using the platforms in a technical/administrative capacity, in a more hands-on capacity to build lead nurturing programmes. Another key element to this role is that you will be the client's key point of contact on all projects so this position is also quite client-facing and you will spend time recommending Marketing Automation platforms and solutions to clients.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential
- Knowledge of Marketoand Salesforce is a key requirement, that being said, if you happen to have experience in other Marketing Automation platforms like Eloqua and Hubspot. Please do apply!
- Stakeholder Management skills (Director level and above)
- Strong Salesforce and Marketo analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Marketo certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
- Previous experience working with a Marketing Agency is a bonus but not essential
As mentioned earlier the company would be joining is a boutique Marketing Agency and they won multiple industry awards speaking to the high-quality marketing projects they have delivered and the number of Marketing experts on their teams. The organisation itself are well known for their core Marketing Automation projects and they have recently had a high volume of Marketo projects just come live. As they are a Marketing agency they are more than happy to sponsor certifications as well as support with regular training on Marketing Automation.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.