This role will primarily be responsible for managing the Global Resource Mobilisation and Business Development department's use of Salesforce but is rapidly expanding into the wider organisation's use of Salesforce
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to make technical modifications to Salesforce in order to improve functionality
- Experience training adults to become proficient Salesforce users (from data entry up to superuser).
- Generate custom reports and dashboards for effective reporting and to inform capture planning, enabling all members of GRM and BD to have a clear sight of Leads and Opportunities within their relevant income streams.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least three years of experience with Salesforce backend and/or technical modifications, administration, and database management in a charity/NGO setting.
- Educated to Bachelor's Degree level with additional Salesforce Certifications desirable (e.g. Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification
- Experience developing global uniformity in data management with input from leadership, and communicating these practices effectively to internal audiences.