Salesforce Technical Architect - Oslo - English speaking relocator (from within EU)
My client, a leading Salesforce Platinum partner in Norway, are searching for an experienced Technical Architect to join their evolving and growing team.
You will be leading the design, development and implementation of Salesforce solutions, ensuring technical and non-technical teams work together efficiently and effectively.
- Head up client requirement gathering, ensuring client needs are made known to the wider team.
- Act as a point of contact for all issues that are raised throughout the project and be able to escalate the same when required.
- Ensure strong client relationships are formed and are nurtured and maintained throughout the duration of the project.
- Play a leading role in the design and development of various Salesforce solutions ensuring all teams within the project are working cohesively across the board.
- Proven track record of successfully leading Salesforce implementations.
- Strong technical knowledge of multiple Salesforce clouds.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Previous consultancy experience preferred, but individuals with a strong implementation track record from an end user background will also be considered if they are interested in moving to an agile consultancy environment.
- English fluency
- Market leading salary and bonus structure;
- Your passions will dictate your career path;
- Bonuses for completing Salesforce certifications;
- Fast track career progression; and
- The opportunity to work on some of the largest projects, both in the private and public sector.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please hit apply. Alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
or call me directly at +45 89 87 15 02
. Confidentially is of course guaranteed.