Salesforce Functional Consultant - Oslo, Norway
My client is currently seeking Salesforce Consultants to join their busy office in Oslo. After taking huge steps to become the go to Salesforce Partner in Norway over the last year, they are not stopping here and continue to accelerate forward going into 2022.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a valued team member at a Platinum Partner and advance your career in Salesforce.Job Role:-
- Advising our customers on the implementation of implementation and support projects based on Salesforce Marketing, Sales and Service Clouds.
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships with key stakeholders
- Responsibility for process design (e.g. customer journeys), configuration, testing and training.
What's in it for you?
- Experience across numerous Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud etc.)
- Experience in the conception and support of large applications and software projects
- Some technical understanding of script languages, database concepts and SQL.
- You will possess a high level of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to design scenarios based on various Salesforce Clouds.
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Relevant certifications
- Fluent in Norwegian or English
- Fast track career progression
- Market leading salary structure
- The cost of any additional certifications you undertake will be covered
- An opportunity to work on some of the largest and most fulfilling projects across the Nordics
- Your passions will dictate your future path.
- Opportunity to work within B2B and B2C markets.
Gain control over your future and apply today.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with candidates ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please hit apply or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me directly at +45 89 87 11 86.
Confidentially is of course guaranteed.