Salesforce Administrator/Consultant in house permanent positionsalary - up to 70klocation - Essen/Dortmund What you can expect:
- In this position, the job holder will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a central CRM concept for the areas of sales, leasing and services.
- Segmentation and clustering of customer data and sales leads for long-term customer optimisation and value enhancement.
- Process and performance optimisation
- The planning and creative conception of automated, target group-specific campaigns for new and existing customers
- Analysing customer data and identifying target groups and segments in close cooperation with the Business Intelligence department.
- Permanent success control of segment-specific targets.
- Definition and implementation of interfaces to existing and further future IT solutions (e.g. pump configurator).
- Standardisation of the IT landscape
- Definition and implementation of IT guidelines at the head office and in the branch offices (Germany-wide)
- Establishment of an internal IT support departmentWhat you should bring with you:
- Knowledge in describing business processes in the area of sales, pre-sales and after-sales services (e.g. with tools such as JIRA and CONFLUENCE).
- 5 years of professional experience and demonstrable practical previous knowledge in the area of CRM with Salesforce
- Very good understanding of technical and complex contexts
- Independent and structured way of working, solution orientation and organisational skills
- A high degree of customer and service orientation
- Hands-on mentality with a healthy dose of pragmatism
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fluent English
- Class B driving licence. What is offered:
- A permanent position
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes
- Performance-related remuneration
- Room for your own ideas
I look forward to receiving your application or recommendation:
Mason Frank International
Phone: +49 221 6508 9516
Please click the following link to visit our Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/