Based within a hugely exciting industry of adventure and travel, our client is keen to continue their rapid growth as they eagerly find their ideal Salesforce Functional Consultants. With offices based across Europe, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work in the company's charming office in Oslo, Norway with even the scope for remote working possibilities too!
If you have experience with Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud then this new role may be just the perfect fit! You will be working alongside other Salesforce specialists from analysts, architects or developers, so there's plenty of opportunity to always be learning.
With a huge global presence, I'm working with a very exciting client who are looking to grow their salesforce division in Norway ASAP!
They might be looking for you!
If you consider yourself a 'Salesforce Subject Expert' then we might have an opportunity to suit you. We're actively looking for Solution Architects to design and deliver world-class platforms for customers and leading the team to huge success! It's a fast growing network of technology delivery experts which offers you a fantastic prospect for professional growth!
The company's focused approach helps clients create connected products and services, as well as deploy new business models for growth.
Sounding like the perfect opportunity has stepped your way? Make sure to check out the specifications below and get your CV sent in today if it sounds like you!
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Cloud and on premise architecture and provide insight of SFDC solutions across various industries.
- Manage technical scope and client expectations as you lead requirement gathering sessions.
- Leverage business knowledge and cloud expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Lead technical design sessions, author technical design documents, participate in design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with other team members.
- Mapping out technical architecture for large scale implementations
- Provide leadership in code release/deployment best practices as you liaise closely with the functional and technical teams and ensure team quality is assured through rigour of process.
- Participate in internal projects and initiatives
- Lead Solution Engineering and technical meetings with the customer
- Certified subject matter expect in Salesforce (Essential)
- Design solutions using Salesforce.com and fully utilise OOB Features (Essential)
- Specialise in advanced solution design and offer strong technical insight to clients (Essential)
- Highly experienced in using Agile (SCRUM) delivery approach and understand the importance of SDLC and SFDC (Essential)
- Ability to offer functional leadership and technical guidance to delivery team (Essential)
- Fluent in English (Essential)
- Experience with API, APEX, visualforce (Essential)
- Scandinavian Speaking (Desirable)
- Inspirational atmosphere as the company have a commitment to ensuring employees reach their highest professional potential.
- Incredibly fascinating role in as part of a strong global brand across exciting industries in a culture that has a wealth of expertise.
- Become part of a strong company culture that offers ongoing opportunities for improvement through ongoing training and development for consultants across the Salesforce eco-system.
- Competitive salary rates and huge prospect for career growth.
- Great office space based located just outside of Oslo centre.
Join part of an inspirational culture as you become part of truly passionate team of Salesforce consultants!