Salesforce -Consultant -Partner - Hybrid - Dublin
An exciting opportunity to for a Salesforce Consultant to join one of the fastest growing salesforce Partners in the ecosystem.
As a Salesforce Consultant, you are responsible for the successful delivery of the projects. This involves working closely with clients to understand their business requirements and translating those to the Salesforce platform to the highest technical standards.
Note: Only candidates based in Ireland with the full right to work will be considered for this position Responsibilities:
- You'll be working very closely with clients to understand their complex business processes and requirements, you'll help them develop wider Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- You'll be confident with workshop facilitation, an excellent communicator, and the interface between the client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions
- Be the Salesforce expert for our clients, expectation to solve our clients most complex business challenges
- Consultants spend significant time face to face with our clients so we'll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
- Good experience of Salesforce consultancy
- Business analysis experience covering multiple clouds
- Salesforce Certified
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories, managing the product backlog and assisting the client with testing and product demonstrations