Salesforce (Mid./Sr.) Administrator (m/w/d)up to 70.000€Location: Berlin (Remote)Our operations team are at the forefront of our market adoption and Salesforce is the main tool that enables their productivity, measures their success and guides their day-to-day. You will be joining our systems team to bring our Salesforce setup to the next level.What you'll do
What we're looking for
- Own a large part of our Salesforce and systems connected to it
- Have a strong part in shaping our vision for operations technology - and making it a reality
- Work closely with stakeholders worldwide to design, implement, iterate and document new operational processes on Salesforce
- Communicate newly developed features to our users on Salesforce
- Support all Salesforce users to make them as productive as possible
- Describe and develop new features for our internal users and work on tickets from the Choco team. As our Salesforce expert, you know how to prioritize the needs of our internal users by balancing urgency with long-term impact.
You impress us even more if you have
- Salesforce Certification (ADX201 plus any of ADM211, ADX251, ADX261, DEV450, DEX403) or equivalent experience (2+ years)
- Deep understanding of all standard objects and features of Salesforce Service Cloud e.g. flows, process builder, dashboards, reports, permission sets etc.
- Knowledge of best practices on Salesforce and up-to-date on all relevant developments on the Salesforce platform
- Analytical skills and understanding of business processes
- Good English communication skills
Our systems setupWe currently work with the Salesforce Service and Sales Clouds (Enterprise Edition). Our system is fully based on Lightning with a strong focus on declarative implementation through processes and flows. Additional tools such as Outreach.io, Aircall and Ironclad are connected to Salesforce. You are motivated, focused, have a keen interest in Salesforce and are ready to take the next step in your career?Then I look forward to receiving your detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience with fast-moving startups
- Understanding of SaaS tools, databases, CRM solutions such as Outreach, Aircall, Twilio, Braze etc.
- Knowledge of APEX and/or python
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure e.g. Airflow, Lambda, Glue and Salesforce APIs
Your benefits of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world's leading executive search firm specializing in the placement of professionals and executives in Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest pool of jobs in our specialty and have quickly become the leader in Salesforce recruiting.
We have well over 1000 open Salesforce and cloud marketing jobs every day.
We assure you discretion, integrity and personal attention, expertise, client relationships and professionalism!
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/