Our client, Salesforce Platinum Partner, is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Manager to lead their Spanish PM team across every Salesforce Marketing Cloud related project (both national and international).Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible of estimating projects reception.
- Responsible of calculating both the resources needed and deliverable timings (alongside his/her team).
- Responsible of creating Squads through the whole Marketing team, to be able to use the most adequate resources for every project.
- Extensive global marketing strategy experience, both B2B and B2C (support to Sales and Pre-Sales).
- Relevant experience within CRM/Cloud (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred).
- Analytic profile in terms of Upselling (marketing services and crosscloud/multicloud solutions).
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience within Agile Methodologies, Waterfall and International Project Management.
- Permanent position with competitive salary according experience.
- Remote-friendly options available (hybrid role in Madrid, Spain).
- The opportunity to lead international projects with the latest technologies.