Marketing Operations Lead - London
I am working closely with an organisation that is now on the lookout for a Marketing Operations Manager
. The firm itself is a west established brand within its sector and they're looking to bolster the ROI realised form their tech stacks (Pardot and Salesforce
) efforts by bringing a new addition to their Marketing team.
As the Marketing Operations Manager
, a key part of your role will be to build out marketing attribution models and also to work crossfunctionally with varying internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Marketing. Another key responsibility of this role would be to set up dashboards in Power BI
for tracking key Marketing Operations
metrics like MQLs, SQLS
. A big part of this role will to audit the organisation's current Marketing Operations
efforts and to build out a Marketing Operations
strategy for the rest of 2021 and 2022.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Operations focused role is essential
- Previous Pardot or Salesforce experience isn't absolutely necessary but if you have it, great!
- Experience with Tracking core Mops Metrics like MQLs, SQLs and ROI
- Lead nurturing and lead scoring set up experience
- Having previous experience speaking with Senior C-Suite Level Stakeholders is key
The organisation themselves are in the tech/software business and they're currently going through a huge digital transformation. This company has very recently implemented Pardot
and this role represents the opportunity to work on a fresh system and make the platform your own. This hire will be the first of a Marketing Operations
team that they have ambitions of also hiring for so there would also be the opportunity to have autonomy with and potential to run a team here.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898