We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our Salesforce practice is growing. We are looking for capable, experienced senior team members.
As remote team member, working under minimal supervision, the Senior Salesforce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting Salesforce implementations using Sales, Service , Commerce and Marketing Clouds. This is a client facing role. You will work hand in hand with the team to engage with customers for the purpose of delivering Salesforce solutions. The ideal candidate can communicate at a technical as well as business level.
- Work with team members in on design, development and deployment of Sales, Service and Marketing cloud projects. Including pre-sales support.
- Assist in the creation of technical documentation
- Assist in customer requirements research (scoping, prelim estimates)
- Document projects and work
- Assist in conveying project information to customers ( training admins etc)
- Assist in Design, configuration and deployment Salesforce B2B/B2C Commerce Cloud solutions and customize modules and components to specific business needs
- Experience with Salesforce - minimum 4 year
- Apex Code - minimum 5 years
- Lightning experience - minimum 2 years
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Experience implementing Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud
Nice to have:
- RESTful Web Services
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Team workflow using Git / Github or Bitbucket
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator or Developer, or B2C Commerce Cloud Developer Certification