I am working with an exciting tech start-up who are looking for a Salesforce Developer. This client is a social enterprise who operate in the education sector, helping South African children gain access to good quality education.
This client is implementing an ambitious Salesforce org and are interested in hearing from skilled developers interested in joining them!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Working with key members of the technology team to define business requirements and translate into scalable solutions.
- Perform configuration and customisation of the Salesforce system.
- Development of new code and functionality.
- Design and build high-quality APEX code.
- 3-4 years plus in Salesforce Development.
- Involvement in complex Salesforce implementations.
- 2 years plus of Salesforce Lightning experience.
- Software engineering skills using the Salesforce toolset.
- Fully-remote, flexible working.
- Voluntary savings project.
- Autonomy over Salesforce implementation.