We are looking for a Business Development Manager for one of the biggest global implementation partners in oracle cloud, having gained there excellence implementer status. The company pride themselves on being experts with a global clientele of over 3,000 customers in Oracle cloud. Your focus will not only be the Netherlands but the whole EMEA region.
You will become a member of the talented sales focusing on solving complex business challenges and positioning solutions in your focus area together with the team of Oracle Specialists. You will utilise your network and actively seek out new opportunities, identify the right Oracle solution for their business needs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop new pipeline of high enterprise Oracle customers
- Work together with different departments ensuring they deliver on time and to the customer requirements
- Identify relevant business drivers and risks and offer a proposition that meets those needs of the customer
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years technical knowledge in the area Oracle and Oracle Modernisation
- Knowledge of Oracle applications and the different products
- Experience closing deals in the value of €5 - 15 million
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Base salary of up to €130,000
- Bonus structure based off revenue
- Fully remote role
- Company car
- Working from home allowance
If you would like to learn more please reach out to Dominic at d.Jackson@masonfrank.com or apply directly.