A personalised marketing agency is looking for a Program Manager to join their team in Rotterdam. The Program Manager will monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met whilst managing the team on email marketeers & developers to meet client expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly proficient professional to cultivate business relationships and create and streamline procedures and processes.
The company is a data driven marketing agency servicing household names in The Netherlands, as well as serving international clients as they look to expand their business through sister brands.
What your responsibilities look like:
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Develop project plans, schedule colleagues time and resources
- Manage project risks, issues and dependencies
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and senior management
What they ask in return:
- 4+ years of project management experience, within a digital environment
- Understanding of email marketing, marketing automation or personalised marketing
- Excellent communication and demonstrated stakeholder management
What you can expect is a salary up to €78,000, benefits package including bonus scheme, opportunities for professional growth as well a full flex working with 1 day a week required in the office.