Our client is a successful End-User in the property sector that is looking to hire a Salesforce Product Owner to join their growing organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as a product owner you will oversee a team of designers and engineers to develop, map, and deliver user-centered digital products to meet the needs of the customers
- Lead the internal business process of the customer experience team
- Engage with customers, review feature requests and analyze research and data
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive previous experience working as a Salesforce professional (ideally 3 years experience working as a Product Owner)
- Experience working in an agile delivery framework, including strategy and planning
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hybrid working flexibility (2-3 days/week in the Manchester office)
- Competitive salary package (Up to £65,000 base salary) and benefits package
If this role interests you then please reach out to me with your latest CV.
Please note this role requires candidates to be based in the UK with full right-to-work, candidates outside the UK will not be considered