My client is a successful and well-established End User organization that is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join their team to help support key applications for the organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work as part of the Salesforce team dedicated to ensuring the company maximises the efficiency of the platform
- You will provide support for internal users across all departments and help resolve queries, develop and maintain reports and dashboards and create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, profiles and page layouts.
- You will also be responsible for user administration, developing training plans and delivering training to business users.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator with experience working with Sales and Service Cloud in both a classic and lightning environment.
- Any exposure to marketing cloud or Salesforce Einstein is beneficial
- Good experience working with Flows
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Certifications such as ADM201 are highly preferred
- Flexible Hybrid working post-probation
- Base salary package up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus (around 15%)
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV