My client is a successful End User organization in the UK that promotes social, economic, and environmental well-being for both companies and individuals. They are undergoing a period of growth and are looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team based in London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Utilize your previous Salesforce experience to support, consolidate and expand the Salesforce platform and community
- You will work alongside a small technical and administrative team, consulting with business managers, sales, and account managers to understand and implement features according to customer needs
- You will work as part of a small team on a constantly evolving Salesforce platform with plenty of opportunities to expand and develop your skills so the ideal candidate will take initiative and seek out new solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working as a hands-on Salesforce Developer in previous roles
- Strong knowledge and experience of Apex and LWC
- Experience with Salesforce configuration (including): workflows, process builder, Flow, Assignment rules, Approval processes, Fields, Page Layouts, reports and dashboards, etc
- Strong communication skills
- Hybrid working flexibility (1-2 days per week in the London office the remainder working from home)
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- 34 days of leave per year (including bank holidays and your birthday)
- 4 x annual salary life assurance
If this opportunity interests you then don't hesitate to get in touch with me to discuss it further.
Please note: Our client is unable to consider candidates on VISA's