My client is a successful End User organization in the UK that is looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Communicate with internal teams (Admins, Developers, and product managers) to understand system requirements
- Develop custom UI in particular Lightning Pages, Lightning Web Components, and Visualforce pages
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers) to extend Salesforce to support Business Requirements
- Work according to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write/maintain classes.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Salesforce Developer with relevant certifications (e.g. Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1 etc)
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Private medical insurance
- Comprehensive pension package
- Sought after salary package (Base salary up to £65,000 + bonus)
If this opportunity interests you then don't hesitate to reach out and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org