My client is a successful End User organization in the non-profit sector that is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team. This is a great chance for a Salesforce Administrator with non-profit experience to join a successful, growing business and progress in their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain the organization's Salesforce CRM System as well as their Fonteva e-commerce application
- Develop changes to the Salesforce and Fonteva platforms using configuration and automation.
- Research and implement new functionality for Salesforce
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working with Salesforce as an Administrator (experience working in the non-profit sector with Fonteva is highly preferred)
- Salesforce Certifications such as Admin 201 and Platform App Builder Certification
- Previous experience communicating with stakeholders of various levels (very important for this role)
- Remote working flexibility (predominantly fully remote with paid away days quarterly)
- Chance to join a successful non-profit organization with a growing Salesforce team
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV